Our consulting services are centred on strategy and operations, with expertise in people, process and information technology. We can help with end-to-end strategy and execution, or more targeted operational and project requirements.
Explore our business services
There’s no ‘one-size-fits-all’ when it comes to insuring a business. Your insurance needs will vary depending on a variety of factors. Fortunately, these days there are a variety of policy options to choose from and business insurance policies can be tailored to suit your individual business needs.
The main Business insurance policies are:
- Public liability
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Business insurance
- Business Interruption insurance
- Workers Compensation
There are significant asset protection and tax advantages associated with discretionary trusts. However, these advantages will depend upon the circumstances associated with the trust.
- Discretionary trusts can provide significant asset protection advantages.
- The protection arises because the trustee of a discretionary trust is the owner of the assets. Accordingly, the starting point is that if a beneficiary goes bankrupt, that does not necessarily impact upon the assets owned by the trustee.
- However, situations do vary and should be considered on a case by case matter.
Asset protection must be considered when formulating your financial strategy. This is one of the benefits of engaging a holistic financial advisory process. That is, there are many factors that need to be considered as a lot of factors are interrelated. The key factors that holistic advice must include are cash flow management, investment strategy, asset selection, asset protection, risk management, insurances, estate planning and wills.
A well-rounded independent financial advisor should be able to address all these considerations and, where possible, avoid unnecessary complexity and cost whilst ensuring nothing is missed.